Thursday, November 6, 2008

**O**M**G**

I can not believe this book this is the first book in 2 years that I can not put down.

Really! I didn't know anything about this book I saw it at Barnes & Noble picked it up read some of it and said sounds like an OK book and then saw 3 more that went with it, I hate add on books so didn't get it.

Then at Wal-mart I saw it didn't get it, then a friend was reading it, Went back to Wal-mart got the book. I have like 10 pages to read but I don't want it to end I never had a book make me cry.

So if you want to read a good book, don't read the back to see if you will like it. just go and get it
Like Edward would say Trust me.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Soooooooooooooooo good, huh! Can't wait for the movie! I'm waiting on amazon to send the other three, hopefully today! I'm making a scarf to wear to the movie its called Love Bites! hee hee. Even Jimmy's reading this and loves it!

Why did you change the top of your blog from your girls? Loved that pic!