Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I HAVE A LOT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL

First Greg and I drove up to Silent Valley camp ground where Greg dose the hunted forest we looked like the Beverly Hill billy with all the Halloween stuff he has. We got there on Wednesday, so he had Thursday and Friday to set up
I had a lot to do too you know knitting, reading stuff tee hee!!!!

Everyone got there on Friday that was the day Zach turned 19 my baby boy where did the time go that is him with the goofy smile with the hood on 19 but still goofy like his mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH



We had 5 family and some of the boys friend help us out and a BIG Thank you for all your help and fun we could not have done it with out you guys




After we clean up Greg and I went to meet my 1/2 Brother and 1/2 Sister at there uncle house in Riverside, we have the same mom, it was all so overwhelming so many feeling I didn't know I had, but they were nothing but nice so, so nice made Greg and I feel so welcome and the food you guys was so GOOD.

I found out after 50 years of my life I'm 1/2 Mexican and 1/2 Filipino my mom was Mexican we saw it on her death certificate she passed away when she was 38 I was 13 I didn't even know then I was adopt. We went to her grave site and to my grandparent's too, when we went to my mom site Greg said what do you want to do now I didn't tell him but I want to lay down in a little ball on her site and let her know I was OK

2 comments:

Billyjoebob said...

I'm sorry I wasn't more help but I was severely injured while trying to help set up. In case you didn't know my forehead was bleeding and I couldn't find anyone to blow on it. I still hope I can put the injury behind me and be there next year to help even more.

Dawn said...

Wow! Geez, can't believe he's 19! I don't like this getting older stuff! So cool you got to meet them and find out stuff.
love and hugssssss