Saturday, August 16, 2008

What we did this summer


Greg, Gregory, Me
Can you see Gregory in the Light blue
BIG barn in Oregon
The love birds

Sad to say, but we are almost at the end of our summer I think we had a very nice one Greg and I got the opportunity to go to Oregon to watch our nephew tryout for the Olympic for track and filed he was in the Discus we are very proud of him he is a 3X pack winner for UCLA but sad to say he did not make it, but he said he had a great time and a good experience for him. after that Greg and I made this to be our vacation just the 2 of us we have not done that in years and had a great time just us no kids so we got to go and explore Oregon and its just beautiful, as much as I'm a calif. girl I think I could live there, Greg and I are at the lake just enjoy the view and we get this phone call its Barb (Greg's sis) she thanked us for coming to the tryout and to tell us that Gregory got picked up by NIKE so he is now on the NIKE TEAM and going to try to tryout for the Olympic in 4yr.
here are some pic. and I hope everyone had a wonderful summer.

3 comments:

Darcy's Knotty Knitter said...

Great pictures and a lovely blog you go girl;)Hugs Darcy

Dawn said...

Love the "girls" pic! Looks like you had a wonderful summer...love all the pics!

Tom said...

I also love the pics, your site is beautiful.